Friday, May 06, 2005

Eating like the Bavarians

For dinner we decided to do it the Bavarian way, in a beer hall. The Augustiner, actually. God, I swear, hot food and good beer do the body (and soul) wonder. Bavarian food is really diverse. You can have anything, as long as it's with sausage.

I spoke bad French to the French people next to us, and tried my luck at German with the German couple at our table. You can convince anyone you speak their language really well, as long as you have a really good accent.

The beer made us so happy we skipped around MarienPlatz until the rain started pouring down again. Then I took my first hot shower in 3 days. It was pure heaven.


"It tastes so good when it hits your lips!" What movie is that from? Bonus points if you can tell who said it. No points at all if you hung out at 5212 a lot that one summer. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home