Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Milano to Venice


The Duomo is still under construction, haven't you heard? Posted by Hello

Had a falling out with my brother, but we talked it out like civilized people. And the gelato helped too.

Wandered around the canals for a while. Of COURSE I know where I'm going, I assured Quan. I've been here before. Because, you know, once is all it takes to know all the crooked streets of Venice, and I have an excellent sense of direction. Hah, I speak like a man.

Quan: Chances of me going back to Italy is very good, but chances of me going back to Venice is not so good.
Me: Why, you don't like it?
Quan: No, I like it. But the problem is too many people also like it.

Touristy or not. Loads of people or not. Venice is still one of my favoritest places in Europe.

Chances of me going back are very good.


Arriving in Verona, view from the Santa Lucia train station entrance. Posted by Hello


For some, this is the end of the day at the office Posted by Hello


Gelato: when you eat it five times a day, can it be considered a food group? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home