Friday, May 06, 2005

Dachau concentration camp

Change of plan. Was gonna go to Prague but hopped the night train for Munich instead. Got here super early. Like six o'clock in the morning early. Who said traveling and being a bum doesn't prepare me for work?

It's cold, rainy, and gray. Feels like home, actually. I miss the sun already. Almost wish I were back in Corfu, lying on the beach. Almost. It's funny because I was starting to get a little sick of too much sun. Then I come here, and I miss being able to wear shorts and tank tops. And bikinis, of course. Ah well, life's like that.

We went to Dachau. The weather did not improve. If anything, it got worse. Rain coming down sideway in the direction of the wind. I swear I could not feel my toes. It was probably mood fitting though, seeing the concentration camp and going through the memorial museum.

I felt like a wuss complaining about how cold and sick I was.

But I was very cold and sick.

Still no sleep and no rest for the wary.


Unknown prisoner statue Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh... so sad. prague is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home