Thursday, May 05, 2005

Vienna

We are in Vienna, after a long ferry and train ride back to the main land. We stayed in northern Italy one last time for three days, then headed out East. We're in Vienna today and tomorrow, and then Prague.

I'm sick. I just lost about 10 pounds in snot. I know, lovely imagery eh? So yeah, I'm sick and a little tired. I want some soup. Homemade hot soup. And a bed. Whaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh mommy.


Shoulda tried the trashy novels to keep you awake, Quan. Posted by Hello


Um, I have no idea either. Posted by Hello


Who, me? Making fun of Contiki? Why would I make fun of people who go on packaged holidays, get driven around in air conditioned, tinted window tour buses, and mostly visit only the places with postcard pictures? Oh, who, me, snob? ;) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki,

Guess where I am. I'm in Prague! Silly, isn't it? email me when you get here if you're up for it.

Kolbe

kolbe@kolbekegel.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home