Sunday, May 15, 2005

Paris encore

We're back in Paris after an EPIC of an adventure to get back here. How? Oh, don't you want to know. Suffice to say that it's worth getting a chair and a beer, or ten. But I will write more about that later. Just so you know I am uploading a few representative, or misrepresentative pictures. So scroll back and show some love for visual technology.

I will be MIA for a while. MIA from the online world at least. Tomorrow (Monday) I will be heading to Fontainebleau with Kim for a week of rock loving. Then I'll head back to Paris for the weekend, then fly home on Monday.

I get back on Monday night, so Seattlelites, I'll be expecting the red carpet, or at least just some TLC, *nudge nudge wink wink*. (TLC as in tender love and care, not the channel, but of course you knew that.)

On Thursday I'm going on a road trip to Southern California to J Tree for even more rock loving. So updates will be sporadic. I am going to do my best to upload all of our pictures for your viewing pleasure first. Then the stories, and yes, something more interesting than, "we took the train". By the way, both of my middle fingers would like to fondly say hi to whoever commented on the previous post and said "your blog is so boring I am not entertained." Call me I'd be glad to donate some spare change to your Get a Life Foundation.

So I just drank the equivalent of 40 cups of coffee in green tea. I'm a little sleep deprived and a lot jittery. All of Paris spreads below me to the horizon. It is all so surreal and poetic. I love this city. I feel tingling all over. I don't know why. Though my friend Jin would say, "maybe you have to pee." Oh, I know why. My brother just informed me that The Daily Show will be on in a little bit. Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home