Saturday, April 16, 2005

Travelling with Quan

I have this brother, Quan.

He's a riot.

When we embarked on this trip, I was pretty sure we'd be fine, although I had no idea how it'd be with us hanging out with each other 24/7.

So far, it's been super fun. He makes fun of me. I make him walk all over the place, and he whines like a cat. "I was expecting beaches and women in bikini, not a hike!"

I have been to most of the cities we are passing by, but this time around with Quan it's not just about marathons of museums and racing through town to see everything built since the Ice Age. We just chill, hang out with locals, laugh at anything and everything. Nothing is sacred.

It's been awesome, and he's having loads of fun too. I told him there are no more hills from here on out, and no more high places to walk up to, except for Firenze, and Roma, and ...

Woopsies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home