Thursday, April 07, 2005

Day 11 - Madrid, fun with museum

So we went from Lisbon to Porto to get some wine, and then to Madrid, which is where we are right now. In an Internet café on Gran Via. I know, I know. I said I´d write detailed updates. But things happened and I didn´t. I´ll probably have some chill time later in Cannes where I´m staying at a friend´s house, and I´ll give a jour-à-jour update. Or maybe not, the place is a 15 minute walk from the beach, so yeah.

As for pictures, they are beautiful, starring me and all, but they are all still in the flash card, so hold still.

We are heading to the Prado and the Thyssen for some culture, and then crash, because we spent all night sitting upright, or in my case, curling in a fetal position.

Tomorrow we´re heading to Segovia and then to Barcelona the day after that.

I´m hoping to go climbing in Barcelona, but haven´t found anyone willing to take me yet, so I just might have to be happy with climbing in Portugal for a while.

It´s nice and sunny here, and I just had some yummy paellas, and seafood soaked in butter and alcohol. What´s going on in your part of the world? Drop a line.

Love and kisses, and sunglasses tan lines rule.
N

Pictures

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you! :) Yesterday we had a monsoon here in Seattle, well for a little while, you know how that goes. Other than that I am just here trying to finish out my next to last quarter at school and looking forward to my upcoming trip to Kenya. I am so jealous of your little whirlwind adventure, ohhh well one day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home